Jonathan Robert Banks
Author of A New World Series
Jonathan Robert Banks, Author of A New World Series
Jonathan Robert Banks is an author, inventor, futurist, philosopher, teacher, metaphysician and ex-professional musician. Jonathan has always been a free thinker with a gifted, creative and inquiring mind. He has strong analytical skills, as well as intuitive abilities, which gives him an intrinsic understanding of his passions—science, metaphysics and the future.
Jonathan has published several scientific papers (one in a peer reviewed journal) and many articles in business, sports and new age magazines. He has gained extensive media interest with his consulting work with features on Sports Tonight, A Current Affair and Today Tonight, as well as many magazine and newspaper articles and radio interviews.
Jonathan came from a teaching background to the business world. He was Stress Management Consultant for the Royal Adelaide Hospital in South Australia and Peak Performance Consultant for corporate executives, elite and professional sporting teams and athletes. He has developed leading edge neurotechnology devices and CDs/Mp3s, utilising state of the art technology for stress management, rehabilitation and peak performance, currently being used by hundreds of professionals.
Jonathan has developed cutting edge models and interpretations of the quantum world, metaphysics, enlightenment, human evil, the self, disembodied entities, evolution and the lifeforce. Jonathan continues to study and practice personal and spiritual development.
He is an accomplished trainer, speaker and writer and is committed to and passionate about communicating his work to audiences around the world, via consulting, books, articles, blog posts, lectures and workshops.
Jonathan is well travelled, including a 1981 circumnavigation of Australia in a light aircraft, backpacking around Europe, India and Asia and lived on an uninhabited island in Micronesia. He is a keen bushwalker and finds nature soothes the soul and inspires creativity.
Jonathan has a three year teaching diploma from the University of Wollongong and a three year psychology major as part of an almost completed BA.
- Society of Natural Therapists and Researchers
- Institute of Neuroscience and Consciousness Studies
- World Futures Society
- Australian Society of Authors
- Applied Neuroscience Society of Australasia
- Australian Federation of Energy Medicine
- Illawarra Area Health Services Health Promotions Service Development Board NSW Health Department
- Fellow IKON Institute, WA
- Fellow Science-Art Research Centre Inc., NSW
- Appointed SA Director of the IKON Institute for the Healing Arts and Sciences.
For the paper: For the People by the People of the World the author was awarded the 2000 Award of Literary Excellence, from The Science-Art Research Centre of Australia Incorporated, for His Outstanding Contribution Toward The Betterment Of The Global Human Condition.
For the People by the People of the World Version 3 published in the peer reviewed scholarly Journal of Futures Studies February, 5(3):101-119.
A brief Review of Neurofeedback Training in Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder by Dr. Stuart Johnstone, Jacqueline Rushby and Jonathan Banks Department of Psychology, University of Wollongong
ARTICLES written about Jonathan and his work include:
- Mind Machine People Magazine
- Mind Machines The Adelaide Ray
- Using Technology to Beat Stress Australian Institute of Management
- Expand Your Mind with Neuro-technology Conscious Living
- Brain gym trains young out of learning disorders Illawarra Mercury
- Brain Workout Helps Tackle ADHD Illawarra Advertiser
- Brain Training Beats ADHD Northern Leader
TV PROGRAMS about Jonathan and his work include:
- Sports Tonight
- Neurotraining exercises for the mind A Current Affair
- A workout for ADHD patients Today Tonight
- Stress Management and Relaxation Workbook
- Study Made Easy Workbook
- Performance Enhancement Program Workbook
- The Creative Path Workbook
MAGAZINE Articles written by Jonathan:
- Meditation for the 21st Century Golden Age Issue 22
- Inner Mental Training Women in Sport Vol. 1 Issue 5
- Ancient Wisdom Modern Tools Golden Age Issue 33
- For the People by the People of the World
- Version 1 reprinted by The Science Art Research Centre, NSW – May
- Version 2 published in NanoTechnology Magazine, USA
- An Introduction to the Brain and Neurotraining Insight Magazine
- How the Brain, Mind and Emotions Work Insight Magazine
- How Different Therapies Effect Brain Function Insight Magazine
- The Brain as a Vehicle of the Soul Insight Magazine